Semantics in Delphi yacc

"Pepe Gerloc" <>
14 Mar 2006 00:55:52 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Semantics in Delphi yacc (Pepe Gerloc) (2006-03-14)
Re: Semantics in Delphi yacc (Hans-Peter Diettrich) (2006-03-15)
Re: Semantics in Delphi yacc (Marco van de Voort) (2006-03-15)
Re: Semantics in Delphi yacc (Eric) (2006-03-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Pepe Gerloc" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 14 Mar 2006 00:55:52 -0500
Posted-Date: 14 Mar 2006 00:55:52 EST

Although old programmer, I am new to CC.
I am currenty developing a compiler for a script language, using a version
of lex/yacc that outputs to Delphi format.
Everything is working properly, except the semantics.
Within Delphi I can't access the $... values.

For example, in a Pascal grammar the following:

variable_declaration_part : _VAR variable_declaration_list semicolon

will display an empty message box.

Are there any key-spots that I can check in order to find the reason of this

Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
[Better tell us where you found this Delphi yacc; I've never seen it. -John]