|FpgaC Beta-2 release on sourceforge.net today firstname.lastname@example.org (2006-03-05)|
|Date:||5 Mar 2006 02:19:34 -0500|
|Posted-Date:||05 Mar 2006 02:19:34 EST|
svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fpgac/tags/fpgac.1.0.beta-2
CHANGES FROM FpgaC 1.0-beta to 1.0-beta-2F
- A new html users manual has been updated for this release by John
- Major changes to variable creation and naming have occured to
implement declaration scoping more properly. Variable names can now be
reused per Std C scoping rules. If you find problems, please bug
- FOR loops and DO while loops have been added as alpha test by Rahul
Menon please report any suprises.
- Integer Multiply, Divide, and Mod/Remainder function interfaces have
been added as alpha test for this release by John Bass. See users
manual for details.
- Preliminary intrinsic stubs for Floating point are now in the
- Small LUT/BRAM based arrays and structures have been added as alpha
test for this release by John Bass. See users manual for details.
- A new concurrent process type has been added for testing. Functions
declared with the type of fpgac_process will be started at load, and
will loop implictly. See users manual for details.
- Changes to support building on MS Windows Platforms by Isaac
- FpgaC specific keywords have been prefixed with fpgac_ to prevent
naming conflicts. This was applied to all the #pragma names from the
- new example code, including prototype work toward a PCI Target mode
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.