Compiler positions available for week ending February 5

"comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
6 Feb 2006 00:07:48 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending February 5 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2006-02-06)
Compiler positions available for week ending February 5 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1995-02-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 6 Feb 2006 00:07:48 -0500
Posted-Date: 06 Feb 2006 00:07:48 EST

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:31:41 +0000
From: Uwe Dolinsky <uwe@codeplay.com>
Subject: Job opportunities at Codeplay (Scotland)

Codeplay is a compiler company based in Edinburgh working on
compilation technology for a new generation of parallel processors. We
currently have a number of job openings involving work (research and
development) on new compilers for scripting and shader languages
(front-end and back-end) as well as our new parallelisation technology
(which is subject to a patent application) that is being added to our
existing C/C++ compilers. Many of these jobs require hands-on
experience in compiler optimisations (high and low-level) and assembly
language programming/optimisations (e.g. x86, MIPS etc).

We are looking for self-motivated, confident developers who can
demonstrate technical skills in one or more of the subjects mentioned.
Candidates should have a degree in computer science with
a background in compilers, computer architectures or programming
languages.

Currently we can only consider applicants who are entitled to work
in the UK.
If you are interested please send your CV or requests for more
information to:
jobs@codeplay.com
Contact: Andrew Richards, Uwe Dolinsky