syntax spec. for C ?

"JR" <x-lists@cqsat.com>
7 Jan 2006 21:44:17 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
syntax spec. for C ? x-lists@cqsat.com (JR) (2006-01-07)
Re: syntax spec. for C ? david@tribble.com (David R Tribble) (2006-01-12)
Re: syntax spec. for C ? markwh04@yahoo.com (2006-01-12)
Re: syntax spec. for C ? markwh04@yahoo.com (2006-01-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "JR" <x-lists@cqsat.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Jan 2006 21:44:17 -0500
Posted-Date: 07 Jan 2006 21:44:17 EST

I trying to find a syntax spec. for C, something I can feed into a
compiler generator. It's format is not so important as I can massage
it with a script but I'd like to get a "superset" of all C variants in
the one syntax spec. (K&R, ANSI, etc. etc.) within reason.

I want to get an AST from pre-processed C code, I've got a number of
different scripts/generators available, just trying to pull together a
syntax spec. that will work for all C feed into it. I don't care about
detecting syntax errors.

Thanks
-J