Re: Parsing Java

Florian Liekweg <>
15 Dec 2005 02:20:13 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Parsing Java (s h) (2005-12-11)
Re: Parsing Java (Scott Nicol) (2005-12-15)
Re: Parsing Java (Florian Liekweg) (2005-12-15)
Re: Parsing Java (Oliver Wong) (2005-12-15)
Re: Parsing Java (s h) (2005-12-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Florian Liekweg <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 15 Dec 2005 02:20:13 -0500
Posted-Date: 15 Dec 2005 02:20:13 EST

s h wrote:
> I am newbie! pls guide me,
> 1- I want to parsing a java code [java package] and extract [call
> dependency graph] between methods then for each method construct a
> if there is any tools or some way to do that please guide me.

Hello, Sadegh,

there's a couple of tools out there that can parse java code. One
of them is RECODER (, which will make it
easy to read in java code and build the call graph based on the
information it computes automatically.

I don't know what you mean by "task graph", but if such "tasks"
can be extracted from the source code, then RECODER will be able
to help you there, too.

Florian Liekweg