Alias analysis

"shrey" <>
21 Nov 2005 22:44:10 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
alias analysis (brahmaiah vallabhaneni) (2002-03-31)
Re: alias analysis (Chris Lattner) (2002-04-06)
Re: alias analysis (2002-04-06)
Alias analysis (shrey) (2005-11-21)
Re: Alias Analysis ghiya@acaps.CS.McGill.CA (1995-11-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "shrey" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Nov 2005 22:44:10 -0500
Posted-Date: 21 Nov 2005 22:44:10 EST

        I am looking for alias analysis packages which would give me flow
insenstive alias analysis dump in terms of original source program.
Since I would like to use the information in a standalone manner inside
another compiler infrastructure (which unfortunately does not have
alias analysis information), I need the information to be in terms of
the original program not in terms of IR of compiler 1. Can anyone
suggest some options ?