Re: sexps parsing with lex/yacc
19 Nov 2005 02:32:12 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
sexps parsing with lex/yacc (2005-11-12)
Re: sexps parsing with lex/yacc (2005-11-19)
Re: sexps parsing with lex/yacc (John Millaway) (2005-11-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 19 Nov 2005 02:32:12 -0500
Posted-Date: 19 Nov 2005 02:32:12 EST wrote:
> Hi All:
> I need to parse sexps,
> I am quite new to lex/yacc or flex/bison so I was wondering if anybody
> could help with pointers on sexps parsing. \

Use the source, Animesh! Don't you think that someone, somewhere, has
probably already written a scheme interpreter using lex and yacc? This
link was pretty
much the first thing google returned. It contains all the code you
want and much more. But be sure to ask for the author's permission
before you include it in your project.

[Probably not, but there are definitely Scheme interpreters written
in plain old C. -John]