Re: assembly optimizer tool

Ian Rogers <>
19 Oct 2005 02:31:15 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
assembly optimizer tool (Jatin Bhateja) (2005-10-14)
Re: assembly optimizer tool (Ian Rogers) (2005-10-19)
Re: assembly optimizer tool (Uncle Noah) (2005-10-19)
Re: assembly optimizer tool (shrey) (2005-10-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Ian Rogers <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 19 Oct 2005 02:31:15 -0400
Posted-Date: 19 Oct 2005 02:31:15 EDT

Hi Jatin,

I'm not sure if its useful to you but there are projects that take the
assembled binary code and optimize it. There is a well known dynamic
binary optimizer called DynamoRIO:

Optimizing binary code can also be performed in the context of a dynamic
binary translator, such as QEMU or PearColator:

Ian Rogers