Prolog to WAM Code Generation

"Ludwig Wittgenstein" <>
2 Jul 2005 20:26:37 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Prolog to WAM Code Generation (Ludwig Wittgenstein) (2005-07-02)
Re: Prolog to WAM Code Generation (2005-07-03)
Re: Prolog to WAM Code Generation (Yiorgos Adamopoulos) (2005-07-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Ludwig Wittgenstein" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 2 Jul 2005 20:26:37 -0400
Posted-Date: 02 Jul 2005 20:26:37 EDT

Hello All,

        I'm currently working on a WAM-based prolog compiler, I'm done with
implementing the Warren Abstract Machine, and almost done with the
Prolog parser. However, I have no idea about how to do the connection
between them! That is, I would like to know if there are any resources
that describe how Prolog generates WAM code out of goals and clauses.

Thanks in advance!