Re: suggestion wanted for Java compiler evaluation

clemenr@wmin.ac.uk
16 Jun 2005 00:09:40 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
suggestion wanted for Java compiler evaluation victor_york@yahoo.com (2005-06-12)
Re: suggestion wanted for Java compiler evaluation clemenr@wmin.ac.uk (2005-06-16)
Re: suggestion wanted for Java compiler evaluation owong@castortech.com (Oliver Wong) (2005-07-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: clemenr@wmin.ac.uk
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 16 Jun 2005 00:09:40 -0400
Posted-Date: 16 Jun 2005 00:09:40 EDT

How about my Java program for simulating the speciation and evolution
of cichlid fish in the East African rift lakes. It's all in Java,
fairly large (19,000 lines of java in the directory but not all of that
is the program), and does massive amounts of work. If you could make it
run faster than it does with Sun's java interpreter, then that would be
an advantage to me, and I would do the benchmark tests for you.

Cheers,

Ross-c