Visual Parse++ alternatives

"Tad Deffler" <tdeffler@earthlink.net>
2 Jun 2005 01:06:12 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Visual Parse++ alternatives tdeffler@earthlink.net (Tad Deffler) (2005-06-02)
Re: Visual Parse++ alternatives cfc@shell01.TheWorld.com (Chris F Clark) (2005-06-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Tad Deffler" <tdeffler@earthlink.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 2 Jun 2005 01:06:12 -0400

We have several copies of Visual Parse++ 5.0. However, since they are
node-locked, we need new licenses when we upgrade our machines...and
the company no longer responds to emails or telephone calls. Are
there any other products that could use our existing work with minimal
changes? Someone mentioned Parsifal's product, but they have gone out
of business.
[Maybe this'll get their attention. I see from their whois info that
they've moved from Connecticut to California and Hawaii. -John]