Re: code generation with constraint logic programming (CLP) - research

"DrBlues" <andreas.falkenberg@imail.de>
20 May 2005 16:04:41 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
code generation with constraint logic programming (CLP) - research tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com (tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com) (2005-05-18)
Re: code generation with constraint logic programming (CLP) - research andreas.falkenberg@imail.de (DrBlues) (2005-05-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "DrBlues" <andreas.falkenberg@imail.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.dsp
Date: 20 May 2005 16:04:41 -0400
Posted-Date: 20 May 2005 16:04:41 EDT

Think there was not much going on in that regard afterwards, but you
may contact Leupers himself. He is Professor now in TU Aachen,
Germany. I think the problem here is the complexity, for small
examples all this sounds good, but for real world the runtime of the
compiler explodes.

Andreas

<tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com> schrieb