Regarding transforming Control Flow Graph

"Deep.V...@gmail.com" <vipin.v.deep@gmail.com>
11 Apr 2005 00:22:29 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Regarding transforming Control Flow Graph vipin.v.deep@gmail.com (Deep.V...@gmail.com) (2005-04-11)
Re: Regarding transforming Control Flow Graph angray@beeb.net (Aaron Gray) (2005-04-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Deep.V...@gmail.com" <vipin.v.deep@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Apr 2005 00:22:29 -0400
Posted-Date: 11 Apr 2005 00:22:29 EDT

Dear Reader,

I am doing a project where I have to modify the program so that only
subset of its path are retained and remove rest of the portions.

For this I have to modify the control flow graph retaining necessary
paths and pruning rest. What are the suffecient criterion to say that
the transformations are legible. Some of them which I can think are-
retaining dependencies, ensure return values.

Is there any criterion which I have to prove (to be valid), for arguing
that my transformations are correct.

Thanks,
Deepak V