|Compiler positions available for week ending April 3 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2005-04-11)|
|Date:||11 Apr 2005 00:11:29 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||11 Apr 2005 00:11:29 EDT|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:05:02 -0800
From: Julia Cort <Julia@JuliaCortRecruiting.com>
Subject: Compiler position posting for April
Position: Tools Developer
Location: Dallas TX.
Looking for a Compiler Engineer to develop optimizations for a RISC-like
Development experience with assemblers, linkers and debuggers is a plus.
* Develop optimization techniques to address performance and code size
* Maintain and enhance regression and performance test suites
* Analyze performance of programs and identify weaknesses in generated code.
* Excellent skills in C
* Familiar with (Unix-based) development environments and tools.
* Fluent in written and verbal English
* Experience with compiler optimization techniques (Data-flow analysis,
SSA,constant propagation, dead-code elimination ...)
* Experience with GNU GCC is a plus
* Excellent mathematical problem solving skills.
Julia Cort Recruiting
707 775-3624 phone
707 775-3736 fax
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.