Program Generation and Verification
30 Jan 2005 13:44:49 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Program Generation and Verification (2005-01-30)
Re: Program Generation and Verification (2005-02-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 Jan 2005 13:44:49 -0500
Posted-Date: 30 Jan 2005 13:44:49 EST

I am a student in CSCI,(Just to let you know that I am not as
experienced as you folks are). I am trying to do something like a
Program Generator and Verifier. Given features of language, this
master program/script should be able to generate 100s of programs on
fly and I should be able to execute and verify the result.

I put some table tried to do a matrix..but simply undecided and
heading directionless.

So can you point me on how it can be done ? Any help is appreciated.