Cycle Simulaotr for PowerPC?

"OJ" <>
19 Jan 2005 22:13:35 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Cycle Simulaotr for PowerPC? (OJ) (2005-01-19)
Re: Cycle Simulaotr for PowerPC? (Timothy Knox) (2005-01-24)
Re: Cycle Simulaotr for PowerPC? (Peter Flass) (2005-01-25)
Re: Cycle Simulaotr for PowerPC? (Greg) (2005-01-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "OJ" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 19 Jan 2005 22:13:35 -0500
Posted-Date: 19 Jan 2005 22:13:35 EST

Hi all,

I am loooking for a cycle simulator for the PowerPC. What I exactly
need is an application/applet/program/anything which takes assembly
code as input and in output it shows each n every cycle/stage while
executing that assembly code (fetch, docode, execute etc.), plus the
number of cycles taken to execute that code.

I am looking for something like this:

it is a MIPS simulator and provides the functionality I mentioned

Can someone help me out here?