Compiler Creator with IDE or similar. (Juoke)
30 Dec 2004 22:53:55 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler Creator with IDE or similar. (2004-12-30)
Re: Compiler Creator with IDE or similar. (Ira Baxter) (2004-12-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Juoke)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 Dec 2004 22:53:55 -0500
Posted-Date: 30 Dec 2004 22:53:55 EST

I need a tool to obtain a portable compiler (e.g. a standard c++ set
of file could be good) that takes an input file and generates an
output one with a bytecode description.

I know there are dozens of tools and so on... but I have complex
grammars (not just one) and so I want to focus on my work of analysis
and not on the task of building files here and there. A good solution
would be an IDE where I can edit my language and have the compiler
generated (like the good GOLD PARSER, but it doesn't generate anything
- and you can't extend the definition with semantic actions).

Another good chance would be a free source with an external definition
file, so I could modify it: A "simple compiler" in c++, but I mean a
"compiler" not just a scanner, a parser or any other part of a FULL

Thank you.