New, spiffier comp.compilers web site at http://compilers.iecc.com

"Comp.compilers" <compilers-request@iecc.com>
13 Dec 2004 03:27:11 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New, spiffier comp.compilers web site at http://compilers.iecc.com compilers-request@iecc.com (Comp.compilers) (2004-12-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Comp.compilers" <compilers-request@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Dec 2004 03:27:11 -0500
Posted-Date: 13 Dec 2004 03:27:11 EST
Cleverness: None detected

For many years, comp.compilers has had a companion web site at
http://compilers.iecc.com where all the articles posted to the group
are archived along with some related FAQs and files.

I added better indexing so that when it shows you an article, it also
shows a list of all the articles in thread. The site's home page now
displays the 15 most recent articles with links. (Yes, this means I
brought the web site from 1993 state of the art to maybe 1997.)

You can either use the full-text search on the site, or any search
engine such as Google, since I made the site easily spiderable and all
the articles are in all widely used search engines.

Take a look. If you find bugs, let me know and I'll try to fix them.

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator,
johnl@iecc.com, http://compilers.iecc.com