Re: New compiler textbook published

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?= <Juergen.Kahrs@vr-web.de>
5 Dec 2004 21:37:02 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New compiler textbook published p.terry@ru.ac.za (Pat Terry) (2004-11-29)
Re: New compiler textbook published Juergen.Kahrs@vr-web.de (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?=) (2004-12-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?= <Juergen.Kahrs@vr-web.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 5 Dec 2004 21:37:02 -0500
Posted-Date: 05 Dec 2004 21:37:02 EST

Hello Pat,

> My book "Compiling with C# and Java", an introductory text on compiler
> construction using C# and/or Java, was published by Pearson Education
> on 5th November 2004. Following standard publisher practice, the book
> records a publication year of 2005, and the ISBN is 0-321-26360-X.

nice to see a revision of your book back in print. It looks like the
link to Pearson's web site is broken. Amazon.com and amazon.de also
don't recognize the ISBN. Do you know when this will be fixed ?
Until then, I found the doc on your web site quite informative:

    http://www.scifac.ru.ac.za/cspt/cscbook.htm
    http://www.scifac.ru.ac.za/resourcekit/pdf/index.htm