Where's the Dragon Book, 2nd edition

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?= <Juergen.Kahrs@vr-web.de>
4 Oct 2004 00:48:27 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Where's the Dragon Book, 2nd edition Juergen.Kahrs@vr-web.de (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?=) (2004-10-04)
Re: Where's the Dragon Book, 2nd edition Trevor.Jenkins@suneidesis.com (2004-10-09)
Re: Where's the Dragon Book, 2nd edition s.bosscher@student.tudelft.nl (2004-10-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?= <Juergen.Kahrs@vr-web.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 4 Oct 2004 00:48:27 -0400
Posted-Date: 04 Oct 2004 00:48:27 EDT

Does anyone know what's going on at the Dragon' home ?

The 2nd edition of the Dragon book was originally advertised as
appearing in late 2004 (which would be rather soon now) but now they
advertise it for early 2007. Aho/Sethi/Ullman seem to mimic Knuth. Or
is this advertisement just a macabre joke of Kafkaesque dimension ?
[I can assure you from experience that it's remarkably hard to finish
a technical textbook on time. You wouldn't believe how late my book on
qmail was. (Or maybe you would, if you were waiting for it.) -John]