Beta testers needed - C to Java byte-code compiler/IDE (Mohd Zamani)
21 Sep 2004 22:23:58 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Beta testers needed - C to Java byte-code compiler/IDE (2004-09-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Mohd Zamani)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Sep 2004 22:23:58 -0400
Posted-Date: 21 Sep 2004 22:23:58 EDT

Beta test timeframe : 20/9/2004 - 9/11/2004

We are inviting beta testers for our MPC (Multi Platform C)
compiler/IDE. MPC compiles C programs and generate Java byte-code.
This allows users to develop platform independent software without
having to learn or use the Java programming language. The C language
implemented is a large subset of ANSI C (1989).

Currently the compiler/IDE only works on the Linux platform but we
intend to port it to other platforms in the near future.

Hardware Requirements :
-Any x86 compatible personal computer/workstation.

Software Requirements :
-Linux operating system (any distribution) running kernel 2.4 or above
-GCC 3.x.x or above
-Java SDK 1.5. Either from Sun or Blackdown.
-Java GNOME 2.6

If you are interested please send an email to All your
email addresses will be kept private and will be used within this company only.

Thank you.

Mohd Zamani
fax: +603-8656-7827