Beta testers needed - C to Java byte-code compiler/IDE

zamani@axiomsol.com (Mohd Zamani)
21 Sep 2004 22:23:58 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Beta testers needed - C to Java byte-code compiler/IDE zamani@axiomsol.com (2004-09-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: zamani@axiomsol.com (Mohd Zamani)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Sep 2004 22:23:58 -0400
Posted-Date: 21 Sep 2004 22:23:58 EDT

Beta test timeframe : 20/9/2004 - 9/11/2004

We are inviting beta testers for our MPC (Multi Platform C)
compiler/IDE. MPC compiles C programs and generate Java byte-code.
This allows users to develop platform independent software without
having to learn or use the Java programming language. The C language
implemented is a large subset of ANSI C (1989).

Currently the compiler/IDE only works on the Linux platform but we
intend to port it to other platforms in the near future.

Hardware Requirements :
-Any x86 compatible personal computer/workstation.
-64MB RAM

Software Requirements :
-Linux operating system (any distribution) running kernel 2.4 or above
-GCC 3.x.x or above
-Java SDK 1.5. Either from Sun or Blackdown.
-Java GNOME 2.6

If you are interested please send an email to zamani@axiomsol.com. All your
email addresses will be kept private and will be used within this company only.

Thank you.

Mohd Zamani
email: zamani@axiomsol.com
fax: +603-8656-7827