Short-Circuit Boolean Expression Evaluation (webposter)
14 Sep 2004 16:56:43 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Short-Circuit Boolean Expression Evaluation (2004-09-14)
Re: Short-Circuit Boolean Expression Evaluation (Piotr Wyderski) (2004-09-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (webposter)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 14 Sep 2004 16:56:43 -0400
Posted-Date: 14 Sep 2004 16:56:43 EDT

I am looking for information on a data structure (and associated
algorithm) to do short-circuit evaluation of boolean expressions and
haven't found a single one even after googing for two days! Can anyone
point me to good resources (or implementations) that do this.

I want to implement the algorithm/data structure in C. If you have a
reference implementation can you please point me to it.

your help is highly appreciated
[Short circuit booleans are equivalent to if-then-else. -John]