Parma Polyhedra Library 0.6.1

Roberto Bagnara <bagnara@cs.unipr.it>
3 Sep 2004 12:40:56 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Parma Polyhedra Library 0.6.1 bagnara@cs.unipr.it (Roberto Bagnara) (2004-09-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara@cs.unipr.it>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 3 Sep 2004 12:40:56 -0400
Posted-Date: 03 Sep 2004 12:40:56 EDT

We are very happy to announce the availability of PPL 0.6.1, the
latest release of the Parma Polyhedra Library, a modern library for
the manipulation of convex polyhedra especially targeted at static
analysis and verification of complex software and hardware systems.

The main focus of this release is on complete support for powersets of
polyhedra. This includes the customizable framework for the
definition of widening operators we have proposed at this year's VMCAI
conference. Then there is support for summary dimensions as proposed
by Denis Gopan and colleagues in their TACAS 2004 paper. We have
started adding demo programs to the library. One of them, `ppl_lcdd',
is actually useful and is competitive with similar programs available
out there. Many other improvements have been performed: documentation,
performance, portability and the configuration machinery have all been
improved. A handful of bugfixes complete the picture.

For more information, visit the PPL web site at

                http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/

The PPL development team:

              Roberto Bagnara <bagnara@cs.unipr.it>
              Patricia M. Hill <hill@comp.leeds.ac.uk>