ANTLR workshop Oct 7-8 San Francisco (Monty Zukowski)
25 Aug 2004 14:56:48 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ANTLR workshop Oct 7-8 San Francisco (2004-08-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Monty Zukowski)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,
Date: 25 Aug 2004 14:56:48 -0400
Posted-Date: 25 Aug 2004 14:56:48 EDT

In cooperation with this year's ACM SIGPLAN we're holding an ANTLR
workshop hosted at USF, where Terence Parr, the creator of ANTLR, is
currently a professor.

To quote from the announcement

ANTLR2004 Workshop
in Cooperation with ACM SIGPLAN

October 7-8, 2004
University of San Francisco

This workshop provides a forum for language developers and researchers
to present ideas, experiences, techniques, and tools related to ANTLR
and language implementation or translation. The future direction of
ANTLR will be discussed at length and participants will get a
sneak-preview of ANTLR 3.0.

We encourage the submission of short (<=5 page) "position" papers
and/or "experience" presentations, however, you do not have to submit
a paper to attend.

The workshop is limited to the first 35 people that register.

We've got some exciting things in the works for ANTLR 3 and welcome
experienced language and tool developers to share their wisdom. More
information about ANTLR 3 can be found at

Hope to see you there,

Monty Zukowski

ANTLR & Java Consultant --
ANSI C/GCC transformation toolkit --