Query about selecting parser generator

sujal.sheth@gmail.com (Sujal Sheth)
28 Jul 2004 12:18:37 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Query about selecting parser generator sujal.sheth@gmail.com (2004-07-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: sujal.sheth@gmail.com (Sujal Sheth)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Jul 2004 12:18:37 -0400
Posted-Date: 28 Jul 2004 12:18:37 EDT

hi all,
            i'm in GSM/GPRS mobile development. we are developing MMS
application for which we want to build a SMIL parser. so any body know
that is there any SMIL parser open source is availble? if no then
which parser generator tool i should use. i need tool that generate
the parser which is memory and processor efficient and especially it
is compatible in mobile devices? Actully i'm confused about in
selecting the tool? so any can help me? Thanx in advance.
            i also want to know from experts that which tool is other mobile
companies are using for such type of applications?
            Waiting for reply. please............................
[Since SMIL is XML underneath, you're probably stuck with one of the
bloated XML parsers. -John]