Re: Anybody have the document? (Michael S. Zraly)
17 Jul 2004 18:08:46 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Anybody have the document? (Monty Hall) (2004-07-13)
Re: Anybody have the document? (2004-07-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Michael S. Zraly)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Jul 2004 18:08:46 -0400
Posted-Date: 17 Jul 2004 18:08:46 EDT

Monty Hall <> wrote:
> The work of BTYACC was based partially or totally on "Parsing
>Non-LR(k) Grammars With YACC" of Gary Merrill. Per attachment, Gary Merrill
>had a freely available copy of his paper on an FTP server in 1992. Anybody
>have a copy of this paper or point me to an online location?
> Thanks,
> Monty Hall
>[See It was
>published in Software Practice and Experience in 1993, which suggests
>that it's not available for free anywhere. -John]

Oddly enough, 5 years of SP&E articles *are* online.

Merrill's paper is here:

Mike Zraly Every man is as God made him, ay, and often worse. -- Miguel de Cervantes
[I wonder if we're supposed to be able to find that archive. But it sure is
handy, since it includes articles older than the ones in the journal's own
web site. -John]