Re: Queue machine compiler

George Neuner <gneuner2@comcast.net>
13 Jul 2004 12:18:28 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Queue machine compiler baa@sowa.is.uec.ac.jp (Ben) (2000-09-08)
Queue machine compiler benjaminy@alumni.cmu.edu (Benjamin Ylvisaker) (2004-06-09)
Re: Queue machine compiler gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner) (2004-06-11)
Re: Queue machine compiler benjaminy@alumni.cmu.edu (Benjamin Ylvisaker) (2004-06-21)
Re: Queue machine compiler gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner) (2004-07-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: George Neuner <gneuner2@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Jul 2004 12:18:28 -0400
Posted-Date: 13 Jul 2004 12:18:28 EDT

On 9 Jun 2004 00:27:48 -0400, Benjamin Ylvisaker
<benjaminy@alumni.cmu.edu> wrote:

>Does anyone know of a compiler that can generate code for a machine
>based on an operand queue? I would be particularly interested in an
>open source/research compiler.

Don't know if this meets your definition:

The July 2004 issue of IEEE Computer magazine has an article on the
EDGE/TRIPS project at the University of Texas. According to the
article the architecture "delivers a producer instruction's output
directly as an input to a consumer instruction rather than writing it
back to a shared namespace such as a register file".

George