Relic in recycle bin

Louis Krupp <>
24 May 2004 00:32:45 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Relic in recycle bin (Louis Krupp) (2004-05-24)
Re: Relic in recycle bin (William H. Maddox III) (2004-05-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Louis Krupp <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 May 2004 00:32:45 -0400
Posted-Date: 24 May 2004 00:32:45 EDT

I found this in a recycle bin:

Programming Languages and Their Compilers -- Preliminary Notes, Second
Revised Version, April 1970, John Cocke and J. T. Schwartz
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University

Any suggestions on what I should do with this once I come to terms with
the fact that I'm not going to get around to reading the book myself?
I'd like to see it find a home in a library somewhere; I suspect that
too many private collections get tossed in one bin or another when the
collector goes to that great bookstore in the sky.

Louis Krupp
Boulder, Colorado
[If nobody else wants it, I'll take it. -John]