Compiler positions available for week ending March 14

compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers)
15 Mar 2004 09:38:53 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending March 14 compilers@iecc.com (2004-03-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 15 Mar 2004 09:38:53 -0500
Posted-Date: 15 Mar 2004 09:38:52 EST

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

From: "ddunkle" <ddunkle@arxan.com>
Subject: Compiler related job in San Francisco
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:13:23 -0800

Job Description for Senior Software Developer

Sr. Software Developer
San Francisco (near Montgomery BART)
Full Time or Contractor (there is more than one position)
US Resident

  Job Description

Arxan Technologies Inc., a pioneer in software anti-tampering is
seeking a senior software engineer with strong compiler and/or linker
experience. You will be providing technical leadership in our effort
to port our product from Windows to other platforms. EnforcIT, our
flagship product, operates directly on binaries injecting guards and
performing obfuscations. Your experience in compilers and
optimizations will be essential as we both expand our core technology
and bring our product to other platforms. This is your chance to work
with a small development team building exciting and innovative
technology as we define this market. Arxan is a well funded startup in
a market that is growing and is valued by the investment community.

Skillset:

Over 5 years of software development experience with ability to
deliver commercial quality software

Extensive compiler, debugger and/or linker experience
Knowledge of at least one of the major platforms: Solaris, Linux,
Wind River, Windows

Strong software architecture background

Strong object-oriented design methodology with good documentation
skills

Strong C/C++ skills with recent hands-on development

Experience in a dynamic startup

B.S degree in Computer Science or related field

Nice to have is software security and hacking techniques

Please send resumes to eng-jobs@arxan.com