Re: Online tutorials/explanations on code generation?

nicolas_capens@hotmail.com (c0d1f1ed)
11 Mar 2004 12:56:40 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Online tutorials/explanations on code generation? nospam@kochandreas.com (Andreas Koch) (2004-02-26)
Re: Online tutorials/explanations on code generation? nicolas_capens@hotmail.com (2004-03-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: nicolas_capens@hotmail.com (c0d1f1ed)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Mar 2004 12:56:40 -0500
Posted-Date: 11 Mar 2004 12:56:40 EST

Hi Andreas,

You might be interested in my SoftWire run-time code generator
(softwire.sourceforge.net). The current version is quite advanced and
includes lots of complex optimizations, so if you want to understand
the basics I suggest to download the oldest version
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=55307&package_id=50390&release_id=94232).
It currently doesn't do linking though...

Like John said, you might want to look in your local library. Many
libraries in universities also let you read some books so you can
study it and make notes.

Good luck!