seeking graph/path expressions algorithms

"Usha" <usha_solanki@pune.tcs.co.in>
11 Mar 2004 12:56:25 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
seeking graph/path expressions algorithms usha_solanki@pune.tcs.co.in (Usha) (2004-03-11)
seeking graph/path expressions algorithms rod@minster.york.ac.uk (1993-11-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Usha" <usha_solanki@pune.tcs.co.in>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Mar 2004 12:56:25 -0500
Posted-Date: 11 Mar 2004 12:56:25 EST

Hi there,

Can anyone out there point me in the right
direction...I'm seeking an implementation of the single-source
path expression algorithms described by Tarjan (Journal of the
ACM 38(3) July 1981 - "Fast algorithms for solving path problems")

I need such an algorithm to generate path expressions describing
all the possible flows in a reducible flow graph. Tarjan's paper
clearly states that a "simple" implementation is possible, but if
anyone out there knows of one that already exists, I'd be very
pleased to hear about it!

Thanks in advance,
Usha Solanki