Next Generation C++ Platform: Ultimate++

Neorage_X09@hotmail.com (Chris)
11 Mar 2004 12:55:25 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Next Generation C++ Platform: Ultimate++ Neorage_X09@hotmail.com (2004-03-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Neorage_X09@hotmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Mar 2004 12:55:25 -0500
Posted-Date: 11 Mar 2004 12:55:25 EST

I invite everyone interested in C++ and the power and versatility it
provides to check out Ultimate++ at
http://www.ntllib.org/upp/index.html Ultimate++ is the new generation
C++ Windows/Linux open-source development platform. By utilizing a
couple of new principles Ultimate++ achieves to singnificantly reduce
complexity of applications and this way the developments
costs. Ultimate++ based application sources tend to be significantly
shorter (~50%) than equivalent applications using any other C++
platforms.

Ultimate++ consists of

Set of cross-platform Windows/Linux libraries ("packages")

TheIDE development environment, featuring

Full featured source editor

Package management system

Visual debugger (using GDB)

BLITZ build technology speeding up GCC builds of large projects up
to 4 times,

Layout designer for designing dialog layouts

Image designer for designing graphical elements of application

Language editor for managing internationalized text strings

Currently it is in it's early stages, but I invite everyone to visit
the site and take a look at the awesome features and capabilities of
this excellent app.