Building a compiler variant

"AngleWyrm" <>
12 Feb 2004 11:29:55 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Building a compiler variant (AngleWyrm) (2004-02-12)
Re: Building a compiler variant (Lex Spoon) (2004-02-26)
Re: Building a compiler variant (Bill Cunningham) (2004-05-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "AngleWyrm" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 12 Feb 2004 11:29:55 -0500
Posted-Date: 12 Feb 2004 11:29:55 EST

I want to change the functionality and behavior of a keyword (in
C++). And to do so probably requires that I make a customized
compiler. Yes, I know, limited audience ;)

But nonetheless, the dauntingly humungous bite sounds like it could be fun!

Can anyone recommend a good starting point for this adventure?
[I'd write a preprocessor that turns your mutant C++ into normal C++. -John]