Looking for Earley PHD text.

mefrill@yandex.ru (Vladimir)
13 Dec 2003 21:15:17 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for Earley PHD text. mefrill@yandex.ru (2003-12-13)
Re: Looking for Earley PHD text. Robert@Knighten.org (Robert Knighten) (2003-12-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: mefrill@yandex.ru (Vladimir)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Dec 2003 21:15:17 -0500
Posted-Date: 13 Dec 2003 21:15:17 EST

Hi,

As at the moment I am working on some variants of Earley's algorithm I
am looking for Earley PHD text (J. Earley, "An efficient context-free
parsing algorithm", Ph. D. Dissertation, Carnegie Mellon University,
Pittsburg, Pa., 1968). Unfortunately, there is not the test anywhere
in Moscow. Could someone having this text send it me? I'll very
appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir.
[I can't find it either. Since it's 45 years old, it'll only be
online if someone scanned the typescript. He published an article on
his parser in the CACM in 1970 which you can buy from the ACM in PDF
form. See http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/362007.362035 -John]