compiled programming languages for comparative analysis

mojacko_17@yahoo.com (Jenny)
3 Dec 2003 20:25:01 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
compiled programming languages for comparative analysis mojacko_17@yahoo.com (2003-12-03)
Re: compiled programming languages for comparative analysis torbenm@diku.dk (2003-12-08)
Re: compiled programming languages for comparative analysis joachim.durchholz@web.de (Joachim Durchholz) (2003-12-08)
Re: compiled programming languages for comparative analysis nick.roberts@acm.org (Nick Roberts) (2003-12-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: mojacko_17@yahoo.com (Jenny)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 3 Dec 2003 20:25:01 -0500
Posted-Date: 03 Dec 2003 20:25:01 EST

Hello

Can somebody recommend a compiled language that is easy to learn? I
have to be able to learn and apply it in simple programs in about a
week. I have to make a comparison between that language and Java.
Python was my first choice but I just found out that it is an
interpreted language. But is really just an interpreted language? As
in no compile process happens? Java is an interpreted language but is
also a compiiled one. So if anyone can shed some light on this for I
would be most grateful ^^

Thanks
{Gee, I don't know. An old version of Basic (yes, it was compiled.)
-John]