Re: re2c

David Lloyd <>
21 Nov 2003 00:59:02 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
re2c (Serge Semashko) (2003-11-08)
Re: re2c (Clint Olsen) (2003-11-21)
Re: re2c (David Lloyd) (2003-11-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: David Lloyd <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Nov 2003 00:59:02 -0500
Posted-Date: 21 Nov 2003 00:59:02 EST

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Serge Semashko wrote:

> Does anybody know who is currently the official re2c maintainer? I
> would like to submit some patches, but can't contact any of its
> authors. Thanks.

If you're talking about patches necessary to make re2c compile on
modern C++ compilers, I (and presumably many others) have sent the
appropriate patch to the current maintainer with no response. I think
it is safe to say that there is no longer a maintainer for re2c. I
would suggest forking the package, if the license allows it. Maybe
put it on sourceforge?