cocor and iburg

"vittorio" <>
11 Nov 2003 14:37:47 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
cocor and iburg (vittorio) (2003-11-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "vittorio" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Nov 2003 14:37:47 -0500
Posted-Date: 11 Nov 2003 14:37:47 EST

I Want To Make A Little Compiler To Use Under Dos (Real Time 16-Bit Not
DPMI) An I Used Cocor To Make Parser And Scanner.

I Compiled The Compiler With Borland Turbo C++ 3.1

Now I Need To Know What Can I Do To Make Exe Files With My Own New Compiler.

I Know That There Is Iburg That Can Make X86 Assembly Code. How Can I Use It
To Generate A File .Exe With My Compiler?
Thank You!
[The format of DOS EXE files is pretty simple, but you probably need to think
about whether you need libraries and if so how you're going to deal with them.