Re: A simple IMP intepreter in Prolog

Jorgen Iversen <>
27 Oct 2003 16:00:28 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
A simple IMP intepreter in Prolog (Silvio Mazzaro) (2003-10-18)
Re: A simple IMP intepreter in Prolog (Jorgen Iversen) (2003-10-27)
Re: A simple IMP intepreter in Prolog (Paulo Pinto) (2003-10-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Jorgen Iversen <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 27 Oct 2003 16:00:28 -0500
Posted-Date: 27 Oct 2003 16:00:28 EST

Silvio Mazzaro <> writes:
> I was searching for some example code which could help me in writing
> an intepreter in prolog, for a simple imperative language.

In the language and semantics course at the Computer Science
Department of Aarhus University Prolog is used to implement Modular
SOS rules for a subset of Standard ML. Perhaps you can get some
inspiration from this.

Lecture notes and source code is available from

Jørgen Iversen
Augustenborggade 21 C Hjem: +45 87341159
8000 Århus C Kontor: +45 89423234