|Compiler positions available for week ending October 19 email@example.com (2003-10-19)|
|Date:||19 Oct 2003 16:02:41 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||19 Oct 2003 16:02:41 EDT|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From: "Dileep K Panjwani" <email@example.com>
Subject: Compiler Job Openings at SecureAll, Silicon Valley
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:44:40 -0700
Senior/Staff Compiler Engineers: Language Translator/Compiler Development
* 5-10 years of experience and strong background in compiler technologies
* prior experience with the development of language translators or compilers
* experience with the development of generators for lexical analyzers and
syntax parser is a plus
* any research activity/experience in compiler technologies is a plus
* system software development experience in Linux environment
* a background in network protocol development is a plus
* strong C/C++, JAVA, LEX/YACC programming skills needed
* BS, and preferably MS/PhD in Computer Science
To apply for these jobs, please send a word/text resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
SecureAll Inc., headquartered in the Silicon Valley, California, is the
hottest security startup (series A funding of 5 Million from two top tier
firms) in the Enterprise Information security domain. It is well recognized
that enterprises are on the average 6 months behind on applying security
patches. During this period, despite employing firewalls and intrusion
detection systems, enterprises are vulnerable to exploits leveraging the
un-patched weaknesses. It is also acknowledged that patch management is an
imperfect science and does not take away the risk of applying patches
without adequate testing. SecureAll offers a solution that is truly radical
and solves the above problems in an elegant fashion. The foundation of the
company is based on a patented breakthrough technology that takes
network-based enterprise security to the next level.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.