|malignant closure remnant firstname.lastname@example.org (2003-10-08)|
|Re: malignant closure remnant email@example.com (Joachim Durchholz) (2003-10-12)|
|Date:||8 Oct 2003 22:26:35 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||08 Oct 2003 22:26:35 EDT|
I have some questions and I encourage discussion, as follows:
1) Is an active attachment a closure?
2) Is a reference to an active attachment a closure?
3) When productivity software services or email presentation
services receive a reference to an active attachment is that
Considering the possible application of the term closure to
an active attachment:
4) In general, how do we protect that which is outside of a
closure from what is in it?
5) Assuming that a closure is capable of leaving behind a remnant.
In general, how do we protect that which is outside of the closure
remnant from the closure remnant?
6) Is it useful to suggest the term malignant closure?
7) Is the term malignant closure remnant useful?
8) Can we extend the vocabulary of the science of garbage collection
to designate the notion of closure remnant capture and cleanup?
Your comments are welcomed.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.