Re: Bison reduce/reduce problem

Venkatesha Murthy <venkatesha.murthy@windriver.com>
27 Sep 2003 13:56:06 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Bison reduce/reduce problem mroof@nmt.edu (2003-09-23)
Re: Bison reduce/reduce problem venkatesha.murthy@windriver.com (Venkatesha Murthy) (2003-09-27)
Re: Bison reduce/reduce problem pjj@cs.man.ac.uk (Pete Jinks) (2003-09-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Venkatesha Murthy <venkatesha.murthy@windriver.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 27 Sep 2003 13:56:06 -0400
Posted-Date: 27 Sep 2003 13:56:06 EDT

With this grammar a sentence of the form name ':' type can be either a
param_spec or a return_spec. If some of the prefixes of def are
unique to param_spec (or return spec), you could use them to
disambiguate the parsing. Looks like this is a sub-grammar of a larger
grammar, so you would have prefixes there.

Venkatesh