Re: Binary optimiser for x86

"Alex McDonald" <>
21 Jul 2003 21:40:05 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Binary optimiser for x86 (Alex McDonald) (2003-07-03)
Re: Binary optimiser for x86 (Jens Troeger) (2003-07-13)
Re: Binary optimiser for x86 (Alex McDonald) (2003-07-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Alex McDonald" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Jul 2003 21:40:05 -0400
Posted-Date: 21 Jul 2003 21:40:05 EDT

"Jens Troeger" <> wrote in message

> I don't have an URL, but this might be a
> starting point?

Thanks Jens. I found this with better googling:

The HP link from the page appears to be dead. In summary:

"The DynamoRIO dynamic code modification system, joint work between
Hewlett-Packard and MIT, is being released as a binary package with an
interface for both dynamic instrumentation and optimization... We are
offering free release of DynamoRIO for non-commercial use."

Alex McDonald