Obix language available

"Christian Neumanns" <>
13 Jul 2003 23:57:01 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Obix language available (Christian Neumanns) (2003-07-13)
Re: Obix language not available (John Levine) (2003-07-15)
Re: Obix language not available (cr88192) (2003-07-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Christian Neumanns" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.misc,comp.misc
Date: 13 Jul 2003 23:57:01 -0400
Posted-Date: 13 Jul 2003 23:57:01 EDT

Hello everybody,

About 1.5 years ago I started to develop a new, object-oriented programming
language, called Obix. The motto I kept in mind from the beginning on is:
- reliability
- productivity
- ease-of-use
of professional software development

Obix has built-in features which I consider as indispensable for creating
high quality software, but which are absent in most programming languages,
such as:
- design by contract
- automated testing
- default input and multiple output arguments
and many more

You can find much more information at

I would greatly appreciate getting feedback about things you like/dislike or
about other features that would simplify the programmer's life.