Re: Trouble with PreCCX (Marnix Klooster)
13 Jul 2003 23:56:32 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Trouble with PreCCX (Philip Willoughby) (2003-06-08)
Re: Trouble with PreCCX (2003-07-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Marnix Klooster)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Jul 2003 23:56:32 -0400
Posted-Date: 13 Jul 2003 23:56:32 EDT

Philip Willoughby <> wrote
> I'm trying to write a parser for a new language using preccx 2.45f which
> is the latest version I can find.
> I'm having a lot of trouble - I'm more used to yacc, but I can't build
> this one with single-symbol lookahead without things getting very messy.

Hi Philip,

I can't help you with your specific problem. But the most recent
version that I can find is 2.51e, downloadable as This URL was
posted at
( by the author
(Peter T. Breuer). His home page ( gives
his e-mail address as ptb at it dot uc3m dot es.

Hope this helps.

Marnix Klooster
self setEmailAddress: 'ln.naab@retsoolkm' reverse