Scanner Generator for VB

"Andrew Friedl" <>
3 Jun 2003 01:10:13 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Scanner Generator for VB (Andrew Friedl) (2003-06-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Andrew Friedl" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 3 Jun 2003 01:10:13 -0400
Posted-Date: 03 Jun 2003 01:10:13 EDT

I'm currently working on a Scanner Generator (similar to Coco/R) for Visual
Basic. The entire project is written in VB6 and is working extremenly well.
I was considering publishing the entire thing as OpenSource under
SourceForge. If there is enough interest I will go ahead a get the project
setup there. Currently this is a fully working scanner tokenizer generator
similar to Lex, Coco/R and ?

Any interested parties please drop a line here.