Re: Compiler Design?

Fidel Viegas <fidelviegas@nodomain.com>
29 May 2003 03:07:24 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler Design? asad@nigsun.net.pk (Asad Raza Kazmi) (2003-05-18)
Re: Compiler Design? fidelviegas@nodomain.com (Fidel Viegas) (2003-05-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Fidel Viegas <fidelviegas@nodomain.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 29 May 2003 03:07:24 -0400
Posted-Date: 29 May 2003 03:07:23 EDT

I don't really see the point of writing a programming language with
commands in Urdu and then translate them into English. I don't know of
any language with commands other than English. English is the standard
language for programming languages. But if you are interested in
source-to-source translation, then have a look at txl from www.txl.ca.
Txl is a programming language specifically designed for
source-to-source translation.

As for using the Urdu characterset under Linux, I don't really know.

Why don't you try something like XML? It does support unicode.

Hope that helps.

All the best

Fidel.