Compiler Theory (MeisterStiff)
27 Apr 2003 02:09:34 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler Theory (2003-04-27)
Re: Compiler Theory (2003-05-06)
Re: Compiler Theory (Aby Paul) (2003-05-06)
Re: Compiler Theory (javadesigner) (2003-06-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (MeisterStiff)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 27 Apr 2003 02:09:34 -0400
Posted-Date: 27 Apr 2003 02:09:34 EDT

I've two books on compiler theory/writing, but they seem to be all too
difficult for my current knowledge. I'm looking up for pointers to
documents available for free on the web with simple descriptions and
"how to"-type of documents about general compiler theory. I'm mainly
looking forward to write a hand-written lexical analyser/parser at
this point, although I've already done a very simple lexer and parser
with yacc, based on "Lex & Yacc Primer HOWTO" information.