how to write lex program about html document using lex?

"han ning" <>
20 Apr 2003 17:14:36 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
how to write lex program about html document using lex? (han ning) (2003-04-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "han ning" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 20 Apr 2003 17:14:36 -0400
Posted-Date: 20 Apr 2003 17:14:36 EDT

Could anybody show some articles or programmimg source about parsing
Html documents using Lex

ie:<tag attribute_name="atrribute_conten">content</tag>

How can I using Lex to scan a html source text to find what is and how
many tags?the attribute_name?the attribute_content?the content? I
have tried a self-writing program,it seems not work well.I look
forward to solve the problem ,any one who can give me some advises or
help will receive my hearted thanks

---by hanningdib
[You might be able to do some of that with lots of start states, but why
aren't you starting with some of the existing HTML parsing libraries?