|Compiler positions available for week ending March 23 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2003-03-23)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending March 23 firstname.lastname@example.org (comp.compilers) (2008-03-23)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending March 23 email@example.com (1997-03-23)|
|Date:||23 Mar 2003 22:26:18 -0500|
|Posted-Date:||23 Mar 2003 22:26:18 EST|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From: "Sandy Messerli" <email@example.com>
Subject: Senior Tool Engineer opening at Zygox, San Jose CA
Location: San Jose, CA
Title: Senior Tool Engineer
You will be responsible for
1) Tools development for preprocessing of diff calculation with optimized
structure and data format for the description of data model
2) Modularization of solution architecture and standardization of solution
API interfaces for diff engine.
3) Optimization of engine with simple yet effective strategy and algorithm
for the reduction of diff calculation and potentially, also working memory
size used for recovering new version at the client side.
· 5+ years experience in compiler tools development for embedded system a
must (ARM ADS, SDT, ARM Compiler, ARM Linker, ARM Utilities, or CodeWarrior
· Experience with ARM processor architecture is a must
· 8+ years C/C++ software development experiences in cross platforms
(with mixed SunOS Solaris, Linux, HP-UX Widows) a must.
· 4+ years experience with RTOS (Embedded Linux, Symbian, Nucleus,ThreadX
iTRON, REX) development a must.
· 4+ years Perl, Tcl/Tk experience a plus.
· Self-motivated and good team player that is able to multi-task in a
fast paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication ability.
· Ph.D./M.S. in Computer Science, mathematics, or equivalent.
Senior Technical Recruiter
408-400-9400 x 106
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.