|Checking class dependencies. email@example.com (Tommy Nordgren) (2003-03-09)|
|Re: Checking class dependencies. firstname.lastname@example.org (2003-03-14)|
|From:||Tommy Nordgren <email@example.com>|
|Date:||9 Mar 2003 17:35:07 -0500|
|Posted-Date:||09 Mar 2003 17:35:07 EST|
I need to do these operations with the class/object definitions in a
1. Check that the class inheritance graf contains no cycles.
2. Check that the class inheritance graph contains no missing classes.
3. Check - preferably in constant time - wether a class a is derived from a
4. Check wether a method is more specialized than another method with the
5. Check wether a method is less specialized than another method with the
6. Sort the set of methods with the same name:
If neither condition 4 nor condition 5 is true, then the order should
be maintained, otherwise, the most specialized method should be sorted
7. My language will compile to C++ and a binary initialisation file. How can
I convert the
storage format IEEE double (Macintosh byte order) to Windows and Linux
Any helful hint on implementing these operations wanted.
I'm also interested in other ideas for implementing a type system
Tommy Nordgren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Torstenssonsgatan 7A,2Tr,114 56 Stockholm
+ 46 8 662 88 04
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.